Field Trip attendees will have the opportunity to respond to a survey to provide feedback regarding your Team’s volunteer events. Survey reports display survey response rates and survey responses from the event in question.
This feedback can be used to demonstrate ways you are engaging people at your company, as well as make improvements to your volunteer program.
What to expect
After a Field Trip, volunteers are prompted to complete a survey.
The survey questions are:
- On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to recommend this activity to a friend or colleague? (choose from 1 to 10)
- Do you have any feedback or comments to share? (open text Fields for feedback to the Team, the nonprofit, and for Field Day)
Field Day will generate a survey report for you to view 24 hours after every event. As responses continue to come in, your survey report will be automatically updated.
Customizable surveys are on our roadmap!
View survey reports
1. On your Team page, click the Field Trips tab
2. Click list > past to view your past events
3. Click survey report next to any event
On any past event page, scroll to the management section and click survey report to view feedback following the event. Learn more about survey reports →
Survey reports include:
- Survey response rate
- Bar graph and average recommendation score
- List of written feedback and comments for the Team
Survey response rates are calculated based on the number of attendees who responded to at least one survey question. You can always find the exact number of responses below each question.
We will be making additions to survey reports soon. Keep your eye out for updates!