Help volunteers understand the mission and work of your organization by completing your profile. Be sure to include details about your nonprofit, your programs, and your values so that visitors can learn about what you do and why you do it.
Edit your nonprofit profile
Go to your nonprofit page from the navigation sidebar, then click the settings tab.
There, you can manage the following elements of your nonprofit profile:
- Public URL (your nonprofit URL will reflect your nonprofit name by default)
- Logo and Featured image (horizontal orientation recommended)
- Mission and how volunteers help
- Primary and secondary cause
- Metro area
- Nonprofit Tax ID (EIN)
- Socials (website and Twitter, Instagram, and facebook handles)
Be sure to click save once you're finished.
Your nonprofit profile must have a logo and a banner image to be visible on Field Day.
If you don't see the metro area your nonprofit is located in, let us know!
How nonprofit profiles work
Anyone can view your nonprofit profile, available activities, and upcoming events. Volunteers will use filters for metro areas and cause areas to narrow down their search.
Anyone on your nonprofit can view your nonprofit profile, available activities, and all upcoming and past events.
Learn how to create activities next →