Event attendees will have the opportunity to respond to a survey to provide feedback regarding your nonprofit’s volunteer event. Survey reports display survey response rates and survey responses from the event in question.
This feedback can be used to demonstrate ways you are engaging people in the community, as well as improve volunteer events you host in the future.
How surveys work
After an event, volunteers are prompted to complete a survey.
The survey questions are:
- On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to recommend this activity to a friend or colleague? (choose from 1 to 10)
- For Field Trips: Do you have any comments for your Team to share? (open text field)
- Do you have any feedback for the nonprofit?
- Do you have any private feedback for Field Day?
Field Day will generate a survey report for you to view 24 hours after every event. As responses continue to come in, your survey report will be automatically updated.
Customizable surveys are on our roadmap!
View survey reports
1. Click the events tab on your nonprofit page
2. Click list > past to view your past events
3. Click survey report next to any event
Survey reports include:
- Survey response rate
- Bar graph and average recommendation score
- List of written feedback for your nonprofit
Survey response rates are calculated based on the number of attendees who responded to at least one survey question. You can always find the exact number of responses below each question.
We will be making additions to survey reports soon. Keep your eye out for updates!