Everyone on your Team will have a role that determines what they can see and do. On Field Day, Team roles are owner, coordinator, or member.
If you want someone to join a Field Trip but you don't want them on your Team, learn more about guest sharing →
Team owners and coordinators can manage people and roles. Read on to learn more.
Click your Team page from the navigation sidebar, then click the people tab.
Here, you can manage Team roles by clicking the dropdown next to each person.
Owners and coordinators
Your Team can have as many owners and coordinators as you'd like.
Owners may be your company’s volunteer program manager(s), human resources program manager(s), or even CEO. Coordinators may be a company admin (i.e., community engagement committee chair, executive assistant) or someone interested in leading Team events.
Owners and coordinators can do everything that members can do. In addition, they have the following permissions:
- View and manage everything for the Team
- Team dashboard, profile*, people, locations, and Field Trips (including plans and survey reports)
- Create managed nonprofits, activities, locations, and Field Trips (learn more about managed nonprofits →)
- See activities and submit Field Trip requests
- Access all event information and manage volunteers (for Field Trips)
- Access all event info, nonprofit point of contact email address, message board, photos
- Manage Team point(s) of contact, registrations, Team invites, and guest sharing
*Coordinators cannot edit the Team profile.
The member role is great for any employee interested in volunteering with the Team.
Members have the following permissions:
- View Team profile and people
- Team people visibility is limited - email addresses and last sign-in dates are hidden
- See activities
- Be a Team point of contact
- Manage registrations as Team point of contact
- Register for events
- Invite guests if guest sharing is enabled
- View and post on message board, view registration list (names only), and share photos