Everyone on your Team will have a role that determines what they can see and do. On Field Day, Team roles are owner, coordinator, or member.
ℹ️ If you want someone to join a Field Trip but you don't want them on your Team, learn more about guest sharing →
✨ Team owners and coordinators can manage people and roles. Read on to learn more.
Click your Team page from the navigation sidebar, then click the people tab.
Here, you can manage Team roles by clicking the dropdown next to each person.
Owners and coordinators
Your Team can have as many owners and coordinators as you'd like.
Owners may be your company’s volunteer program manager(s), human resources program manager(s), or even CEO. Coordinators may be a company admin (i.e., community engagement committee chair, executive assistant) or someone interested in leading your volunteer program.
Owners and coordinators can do everything that members can do. In addition, they have the following permissions:
- View and manage your Team hub and people
- Dashboard, Team hub, and people
- Manage settings*
- View and manage all Field Trips and Team volunteers
- Plan Field Trips, share community events, and create other events
- View nonprofit contact info, assign Team points of contact, and manage registrations
- View survey reports and event reporting
*Only owners can access Team settings to edit Team details, enable or disable features and notifications, and manage locations.
The member role is great for any employee interested in volunteering with the Team.
Members have the following permissions:
- View your Team hub and people
- Post comments on the volunteering feed
- Add independent volunteer time*
- View and register for Field Trips
- Register for Field Trips
- Be a Team point of contact to manage registrations
- Invite guests*
- View volunteer opportunities
- Browse the Field Trip catalog and community calendar
- Share community events*
*Available if enabled by Team owners and coordinators.