Everyone on your nonprofit will have a role that determines what they can see and do. On Field Day, nonprofit roles are owner, coordinator, or member.
All Field Day users can view your nonprofit profile.
Nonprofit owners and coordinators can manage people and roles. Read on to learn more.
Click your nonprofit page from the navigation sidebar, then click the people tab.
Here, you can manage nonprofit roles by clicking the dropdown next to each person.
Owners and coordinators
Your nonprofit can have as many owners and coordinators as you'd like.
Owners may be executive directors, marketing and communication managers, development directors, or volunteer managers. Coordinators may be volunteer coordinators, corporate partnership and development directors, or anyone who is involved in managing volunteer events.
Owners and coordinators can do everything that members can do. In addition, they have the following permissions:
- View and manage everything for the nonprofit
- Nonprofit dashboard, profile*, people, locations, activities, and events (including plans and survey reports)
- Manage all event information and volunteers
- View and manage all event info including nonprofit point of contact
- View volunteer registrations and email addresses, view and post messages and photos
*Coordinators cannot edit the nonprofit profile.
The member role is great for long-term volunteers or interns.
Members have the following permissions:
- View nonprofit profile and people
- Nonprofit people visibility is limited - email addresses and last sign-in dates are hidden
- Be a nonprofit point of contact
- Access the full event page, add event to calendar
- View and post messages and photos, view registration list (names only)