Everyone in your nonprofit will have a role that determines what they can see and do. On Field Day, nonprofit roles are owner, coordinator, or member.
All Field Day users can view your nonprofit profile and listed activities.
✨ Nonprofit owners and coordinators can manage people and roles. Read on to learn more.
Click your nonprofit page from the navigation sidebar, then click the people tab.
Here, you can manage nonprofit roles by clicking the dropdown next to each person.
Owners and coordinators
Your nonprofit can have as many owners and coordinators as you'd like.
Owners may be executive directors, marketing and communication managers, development directors, or volunteer managers. Coordinators may be volunteer coordinators, corporate partnership and development directors, or anyone who is involved in managing volunteer events.
Owners and coordinators can do everything that members can do. In addition, they have the following permissions:
- View and manage your nonprofit people and opportunities
- Dashboard, profile*, and people
- Activities and events (including plans and survey reports)
- View and manage your nonprofit events and volunteers
- View and manage all event details and registrations
- Assign the nonprofit contact and post messages and photos
- View survey reports and event reporting
*Coordinators cannot edit your nonprofit details or socials, but they can manage your nonprofit locations.
The member role is great for long-term volunteers or interns.
Members have the following permissions:
- View your nonprofit profile and people
- Be the nonprofit contact for events
- View volunteer email addresses and manage registrations
- Post messages and photos